beebaboom! :)

beebaboom! :)
breath life in it

2010年7月16日 星期五

I think there is always a way...





i think there's always a way
fear not, when you don't see it
time will be your guide
keeping you safe and tight.

i think there's always a way
no matter gravel or gentle
you wander you flee
you stumble you tremble
when faith is all gone
the road will show it's path
straight through your heart.



I know this poem sounds queer.
but literature is free form.
there should be no rules, no regularity
artists break rule and that's where creativity kicks in.


I think i am not that hopeless.
with all these literature not working its way in my head.
cause, finally I see hope.
Faith, honey, faith.
that's all you have and all it takes.

AzaAza fighting!!!!!!
don't let me fall, just don't let me fall
and let these songs speak my heart out.
I shan't FEAR. I AM NOT AFRAID. :)




***
Reconciliation. finally.
I can't lose you as a friend. I'm glad we moved on, and still have one thing in common-true to ourselves.
that's all it takes, right?
***


Night out with my bffs. By the sea.
The lights, the highrise, the music, the froyo.
this is love.

argh, my comp is not letting me upload my photos, will try to do that asap. :)


I am planning to compile some photos and make a night in HK photo album with the photos taken in the past few months with my lovely camera-babies. I am soo excited about this!!!!

maybe there's more light at night,
mab.



沒有留言:

張貼留言