beebaboom! :)

beebaboom! :)
breath life in it

2010年7月15日 星期四

I had a dream

about my dearest, much-loved grandpa.
I hardly remember dreams, or nightmares. Yet the images of my beautiful dream keep recurring in my head the whole day. I can sense the presence of my beloved grandpa opening his arms for me, for a tight embrace, for a lifelong comfort. Maybe I am haunted by those nightmares that are about my future, my ideals, my goals and even my life. Maybe when every little thing is uncertain, I just need a lamppost to guide my way in the dark. And when I try desperately to look for one and all I find is just a shabby, old-fashioned little lamp, I'm scared. My little self confidence is like a roller-coaster, it roars up with just a little pat on my shoulder, it plummets down with insults. And it never stays on top for too long. Yet you show me faith, you show me courage. Thank you grandpa, for appearing in my dreams, for embracing me, for comforting my trembling heart and most importantly, for shouting out encouraging words that makes me grow stronger, strive harder and do better.
I love you, grandpa, forever and always.


thanks for guiding me even when i am all alone.
aww, i am always well pampered in your arms.

沒有留言:

張貼留言