beebaboom! :)

beebaboom! :)
breath life in it

2010年6月30日 星期三


I can't believe it still hurts after all these months. And all of a sudden I become so nostalgic that I just want to cry all my tears, all my frustrations, all my angers and all my confusions out. I want to scream. What has this world shaped me into? What is actually right, and what is wrong? Should I listen to my inner voice or follow the norms? Should I chase after what I really want, or do the opposite just to prevent myself from getting hurt?

I can't decide, cause I really don't know which paths hurt less. I am so confused by my feelings. This kind of feeling is so mild that you can't feel anything for most of the time and that's when the illusions step in. You think you are well and healthy again. But actually you are not. You were never well. You were never truly happy cause whenever something triggers that mended piece of your heart, it explodes like a volcano, with so much tension, so much force. But ironically, you will never be happy if you choose to follow your heart. You won't know how long you can accept him as your companion. You wont know to what extent you can allow him to make mistakes. The thing is, he wont change for you. Instead he moved on. Unlike you.

Should I place my heart out for a bet? Is this love worth betting? It's so shallow, but now with what you did, I feel like a knife just cut the mended part of my heart once more. I feel like I can't breath. I want to stay away from you. I want to forget about you completely. I feel like if I can live once more, I won't be so grateful if you happened to me. You are my source of tears. Sometimes, I feel like screaming in front of you just to let you know how I feel. Sometimes, I just want a little attention from you. Sometimes, I just want to escape from you.

I feel like I am alone in this battle. How come I feel so hollow all of a sudden? How come I feel like I don't belong anywhere? How come I feel like I am not me again? Who am I? Where am I?

Sometimes I feel a little fragile.-Delta Goodrem

I want to fly away. away from you.
where will this path take me too? I'm confused. and scared.
It's soooo true.
breath. baby breath.
oh why are you soo moody?
Add Image
Wish you well,
b

沒有留言:

張貼留言