beebaboom! :)

beebaboom! :)
breath life in it

2010年6月1日 星期二

eternity

There's magic in the air when photos are taken.
Read on if you dont believe me.

I don't want to capture snapshots filled with faked smiles. I'd rather see your tears in that photo. you won't look ugly because you cried in it, you look beautiful because you breathe life nakedly into it.
I don't want to pose for the sake of posing. (maybe I do, when I feel like it.)
I don't want to imply meaning into a photo after it is taken.
I want my photo to have meanings (simple or complicated ones) when it is taken. But i dont necessarily take photos for the sake of the embedded meanings. I take photos when I feel like it.
Because, I am sure, there is life captured in that 3R or 4R photo or 125 mb memory, however subtle or obvious, minute or overstated.
I believe that photo breathe a meaning, somehow... intended or not.
I believe that some things just can't be express by words, verbose phrases especially, will make that certain epiphany! loses its meaning or color or essence.
I believe that captions are sometimes necessary to make people understand what that photo means. Captions serve only one purpose: to make people understand you more.
I believe that words and photos are equally important because words turn moments of epiphany into eternal inspirations. Photos, on the other hand, rather than turning ideas, turn moments of life into eternal memories.

That's the reason why i write, even though I may not write smartly or beatifully, I still write on.
That's also the reason why I take photos.

I LOVE the adrenaline rush that is brought about by simply clicking the shutter. It is that moment. The split second (one over forty second) then becomes eternity. Better put, THAT moment of life becomes eternity. And the sound of the shutter marks its transformation.






But why would one want to turn moments into eternity?
we all have our reasons to do so, don't we?
Oh spare me those cliche quotes, life is full of ups and downs blah blah blah,, capture those happy moments and look back at those good ol' times years later and wonder why on earth were we soo happy and blissful? or were we even truly happy at that time?

simplier put, it's because, we are selfish.
It doesn't necessarily mean bad selfish. in here.
I embrace my selfishness.
Because, it makes me happy.

I am happy when i am performing magic. I am happy when I can have eternal happiness through what i am doing. I am happy because this happiness spreads and inspires.

I am happy because I can be part of that inspiration to others.

And to speak my mind out, I want to be happy, eternally.
I made my choice by doing what I love to do, what about you?


If you want to be happy, be.
B.

沒有留言:

張貼留言