beebaboom! :)

beebaboom! :)
breath life in it

2010年5月7日 星期五

Been feeling out of place today. Exams are half done and the feeling of screwing up most of my papers aren't very nice. Well, except for maths. hopefully. Was at my worst on wednesday, I charged back into my room and just cried till tears wouldn't fall and fears wouldn't overwhelm my whole existence.

That was when I told myself, I HAVE TO STAY STRONG.

Frankly speaking, I wasn't all good at controlling my emotions, but for some reasons I can hide my true feelings in front of most of the people. I mean they will know if I am happy or pissed, but they won't know it when I feel like the whole world is crashing up on me. That's one good thing about me, I guess, people tend not to worry too much about me as they can or cannot see whether I am all panicky or stressed out, because next minute I am the chirping bird that talks non-stop again.

Oh well, how true was the statement just now?

keep asking, my friends say that my feelings are VERY obvious, it's because when I feel down and moody, I tend not to talk that much.

Oh Well.
:P

沒有留言:

張貼留言