beebaboom! :)

beebaboom! :)
breath life in it

2010年5月7日 星期五

you never know...

it's been at least 3 weeks since your birthday...
it's been at least 3 weeks since it all happened.

I have been trying to heal myself from that point.
It worked quite well.
I think I am alright now.


It was really ackward last night. Between you and me.
Maybe I was oversensitive,,,
but I really want to know how you feel,
cause not talking about it definitely doesn't help. at all.
I thought we were chasing after the same goal,
but seems like you've changed your ideals ages ago.
Don't leave me alone in this battlefield.
I can't hold on any longer.

Maybe I sound all right,
But you never know, sometimes,
how your smile still makes me weak
how your words still echo in my brain
how your actions still affect my emotions...

Why is love so hard to find?

Don't feel bad because it happened this way.
Feel happy because it happened.

(secretly hoping that things will turn out the way I want them to be..)
b.

沒有留言:

張貼留言