beebaboom! :)

beebaboom! :)
breath life in it

2010年5月1日 星期六

The sudden thought.

Just being a little hyped up by the fact that I chose to go swimming yesterday. I guess the happy hormones starts working and is working pretty well.

Been working since eight this morning, fiddled over my pile of geog notes... Sometimes I just wonder why do I have to do all this... I mean I could have gone to some decent unis without having to be working my ass off for exams which are only 4 days down the road. I wanted to escape so badly at that time, but at this point and time I can't help asking myself, is this I place I really want to be? Things are, different. VERY DIFFERENT and it is not something I have expected at first. As time goes by, I come to full realization that humans don't really have free will. The degree of freedom is hindered by things going on around you. There are no such things as NO CONSEQUENCES of your decisions whatsoever.

Can't helping thinking of all this, maybe because of a beautiful nightmare last night?
ma, i miss you. xxx


Guess i will just live the moment until I can see the reasons not too.

that's for it now...b.

沒有留言:

張貼留言